Certificate IV in Business Administration BSB40515
The Certificate IV in Business Administration BSB40515 Program covers 10 units of competency in areas such as work safety, technology, financial operational plans, team effectiveness, customer service and continuous improvement.
The Certificate IV in Business BSB40515 provides participants with comprehensive supervisory skills across the practice of administrative management.
Participants are able to build confidence and capability in a range of applications fundamental to daily administration practices.
Who will benefit from completing this course:
This Certificate IV in Business Administration BSB40515 qualification is useful for: ·
Office Administrator ·
Executive personal assistant ·
Project assistant ·
Anyone seeking to be employed as an administrative professional
For this Certificate IV in Business Administration BSB40515 qualification people can be in a role where they can demonstrate responsibility for team or business unit performance.
They should be self-directed and autonomous, working under broad guidance.
This Certificate IV in Business Administration BSB40515 Program aims to help participants to:
· Advise, evaluate and report on customer service
· Use and understand accounting terminology and financial statements
· Identify ways to change workplace culture
· Develop continuous improvement management strategies
· Identify and manage effective change processes within an organisation
· Identify customer focused strategies for success
· Improve team performance through better leadership strategies
· Present with confidence
· Improve communications through improved research methods and report writing
· Use recruiting and selecting skills to build a stable workforce
How long will it take to complete the course?
Usually participants take 12 to 24 months to complete this Certificate IV in Business Administration BSB40515 qualification.
The program can be completed sooner depending on experience and recognition of prior learning.
The maximum duration for the qualification is 24 months.
How will I be assessed? As the program is competency based, competency is achieved through providing evidence of competency. You will be assessed against the performance criteria of each of the Units of Competence.
Participants will complete a range of assessment activities including:
· Workplace projects
· Third party verification of skills
· Investigative Research
· Self Assessment
Benefits of completing this course
The value of completing this course goes beyond the development of your individual skills to include benefits to your workplace. Benefits include:
· Broad knowledge of administrative sector
· Demonstrated performance improvement
· Nationally recognised portable qualification
· Ability to recognise and deal with issues in workplace
· Take responsibility for own and others outputs in workplace
How will the course be delivered?
We recognise the importance of developing opportunities for you to complete this course in your own timeframe and incorporating your preferred method of learning. To accommodate this, we have the following opportunities available for you.
· Individual training plan
· Workshops supported by workplace mentoring
· Group learning program
· On line learning
· Recognition of prior learning
Participants can choose their own entry and exit points into the program and their preferred methods of learning.
Entry Requirements & Fees
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include: Certificate III Business Administration BSB30415 or other relevant qualification/s OR with vocational experience assisting in a range of environments providing administrative or operational support to individuals and/or teams but without a formal business qualification.
After achieving this qualification candidates may complete a Diploma of Business Administration BSB50415.
Fees will depend on any recognition of prior learning, government support/subsidies etc. This information be discussed at initial interview and made clear to client at time of enrolment.
For more information on this training course please visit national training information website: www.training.gov.au
Total number of units = 10
This qualification has no core units
10 elective units, of which:
- 5 elective units must be selected from the Group A units listed below
- 5 elective units may be selected from the Group A or Group B units listed below, or any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at the same qualification level
- if not listed below, 1 elective unit may be selected from either a Certificate III or Diploma qualification from any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy cannot be selected as an elective unit for this qualification.
BSBADM401 Produce complex texts from shorthand notes
BSBADM405 Organise meetings
BSBADM406 Organise business travel
BSBADM411 Produce complex texts from audio transcription
BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
BSBITA401 Design databases
BSBITU401 Design and develop complex text documents
BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets
BSBITU404 Produce complex desktop published documents
BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
Group B units
BSBADM407 Administer projects
BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources
BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
BSBEBU401 Review and maintain a website
BSBFIA402 Report on financial activity
BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
BSBITS401 Maintain business technology
BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
BSBMKG414 Undertake marketing activities
BSBMED401 Manage patient record keeping system
BSBREL401 Establish networks
BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
BJ Network Consulting Australia RTO 40120