With the pressures on the commercial world, and the increase on customer expectations, cleaning operations has become a highly sophisticated business. A major key to success and gaining the competitive advantage is having well trained and reliable employees.
Nationally Recognised Courses we deliver in the cleaning industry include:
- CPP20617 Certificate II in Cleaning Operations
- CPP30316 Certificate III in Cleaning Operations
- CPP40416 Certificate IV in Cleaning Management
At BJ’s we are committed to helping you bring out the potential of your staff and offer the following services to complement that:
- •Online learning
- •Workplace Inductions
- •On and off the job training
- •Specific short courses driven by your demands
- •Australian Apprenticeships
- •Government funded programs for new and existing employees
- •Management courses
We want to help you build an organisation of passionate, hardworking and responsible employees who take pride in the quality of their work.
Cleaning has been identified as a skills shortage area with funding being allocated through the Federal Government to improve the skills of new and existing employees. In partnership with your organisation, we can create an environment where staff are recognised for the skills that they have as well as creating opportunities for their future development.
BJ Network Consulting Australia RTO 40120